Monday, January 11, 2016

Interested in usability testing? Let me know!

In case you missed this note at the end of my (very long) post about Teaching open source usability:

The next round of Outreachy begins soon! I haven't decided if I'll have time to mentor this round, since my new role is much more intensive than in my previous organization. I'll have to make that decision by February 9, 2016. Applications for Outreachy will open on February 9 and the deadline for applying will be March 22. The internship dates will be from May 23 to August 23.

If you or someone you know is interested in applying for a usability project in the next Outreachy, leave a comment here or send me an email. It would help me to gauge interest as I decide my availability.
image: Outreachy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.